Kamis, 06 Desember 2007

My Favourite Online Diary

Dear handsome Hotty,
today, we play badminton and it is so fun because I can play badminton really well, it is so easy to play badminton you know? do you want to try it? I think you want to try it because, it can exercise our hands to move faster. Hey! do you want to hear my joke? I think it yes, here it is, what thing that can be cut, but if we eat it, our body part will bleed....... you don't know it, ok, I'll tell you the answer..... it is a knife because, if we cut it , there is no blood and after we eat it, our body part will be injured oh! I mean inside our mouth, it my time to read now, see yah!

1 komentar:

Irene J mengatakan...

Hey,,,, who is Hotty? Is It u! But that's impossible, but if that must be so funny if it is U!!!!!
But I think that is your online diary isn't it!!! What a good name!!! Where did U find them?