Kamis, 17 Januari 2008

My Online Diary

Hi! Hotty,
do you have any fun today? today, I am so happy because, when I submit my poem this morning about the sun, Mr.Perico read it and said that this is a brilliant poem and I am honest that I made it by myself. The other is, we got a new stationery for semester 2 and we have no homework too but except for reading and blogger. The last one is, we all got a yummy and delicious cocolate. But, I didn't got to many cocolate but it is OK. Oh! it is time to read now, see you tomorrow!

3 komentar:

Eugene mengatakan...

Hey Hendro, how did you came up with the idea of changing the poem? Is it from your mom, sister, or dad?

Anonim mengatakan...

Dear Hendro

You have good journal yesterday
but I think the word cocolate is a wrong spelling word I think it should be chocolate or coco late, that is my feedback.

Vincent Safriano mengatakan...

Dear Hendro

Do you like to eat chocolate ???

Because you right in there in the lat Mr.Perico gave you a chocolate Because you right you did not get more...

By

Vantom the Ghost
Vincent