Senin, 19 November 2007

My Favourite Online Diary About My Fieldtrip

Dear Hotty,
at school, we go to the Walikota office using a school bus.We watch a slide show about Batam.We have a free food and we ask questions about Batam because it is related to our UOI unit and it is about Government.After that, we go to Otorita Batam office to ask questions, before that we watch a slide show that is related to our UOI unit too.After we ask questions, we go back to our bus becase we have to go back to our school to have our lunch.

3 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Dear Hendro,
Mr.Perico said don't concentrate on food so much. Hendro I think you need to check your grammar. Next time make your diary more longer. OK!

Eugene mengatakan...

Hi Hendro! I can see you updating your blogger but when I read the post it only talks about the Batam authority. I suggest that you include the field trip in the mayor's office.

Anonim mengatakan...

Dear Hendro

I believed that you have fun during your field trip about government.
Hendro I want to ask you which part do you like most during the field trip?


From:Budiman