Selasa, 20 November 2007

My Favourite Online Diary About UOI At School

Dear handsome Hotty,
at school, we continue our group work about "Modern Forms of Government".We find some features about our unit but I think Mirai and Hafizh are not participating so I remind them.After we finish our work, Mr.Perico give an assessment about "The Modern Forms of Government" and I give it to my seatmate for checking my work.After that, Mr.Perico paste our work at the front of the whiteboard.We discuss about our features about our unit and we also talk about some countries that are still using this form of government like Democracy, Monarchy, Communism, Dictatorship and Theocracy.After we discuss our work, Mr.Perico give us another assessment about our unit too and after I'm finish, I give it to my seatmate for checking my work again.After our assessment, Mr.Perico give us a homework about tha leaders autobiography and we write it on our diary.Then , I go for my club and it is badminton club.Oh! sorry to waste your time, goodbye.
From your master:Hendro Rahardjo

1 komentar:

Ari mengatakan...

Dear Hotty the Hendro,

Hay! Man nice name for your diary. You put many details AND YOU TYPE SO MANY WORDS.